Tuesday 1 April 2008

Professional web hosting service


At first I hesitated to put up a domain on the web because I still often get lost in the Internet zone. When a friend checked what I already know, I got an ‘X’ mark at the first important activity “Getting a web host”. It took me hours to understand what I need from a web hosting more hours to find a good one. When I typed PERFECT HOSTING SITE, I got to know Kaushal Sheth and his list of the top web hosting through this link http://top100webhosts.com . I got a domain name, acquired an unlimited disc space for my data, save contacts including emails on one section of my web page, designed my site utilizing user-friendly tools, have the same tools available to those who will register on an account at my site, and countless other services still functional anytime later.